mercredi 22 avril 2015

R Debugger doesn't stop at breakpoints

I'm running a script in R (using R Studio) which calls several nested functions (the script calls a function, which has some code, and then calls another function, etc). I need to debug a function which is several levels down. I can get into the first function called by the script by placing a breakpoint on the line with the function call, and then stepping into the function. However, when I try to repeat this step to get into the next function (by having a breakpoint at the line for the next function call), R just keeps running the code until it's done. Even using the 'continue' command which claims "continue execution until the next breakpoint is encountered."

I can get to the other functions by stepping through line by line, and then stepping into each function once I reach it, but it would take a very long time to get where I need to this way.

Any thoughts are appreciated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire