jeudi 23 avril 2015

for loop with ";" at the end in C

Heyy people, I have one question. I have a big missunderstand. I found one code and I dont understand one thing. The code of function is:

int func_prim (int zahl)

int count;
if(zahl <0)
    return -1;

for(count=2; zahl % count != 0 && zahl >= count; count++); //Wenn der Rest 0 ist, dann haben wir einen Teiler! ist der Teiler gelich der zahl ist es eine Primzahl!
if(count == zahl)//Primzahlen sind nur durch sich selber teilbar
    return 1;
return 0;

The point of function is to check if number prime number is or not. I dont understan : Why the for function has ";" at the end: for(count=2; zahl % count != 0 && zahl >= count; count++);

without that, code doesnt work properly.

Can anybody help me?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire